Materials: application and report are proceeded as an attached to registration form file only till March, 3, 2020.
Report Materials must be in MsWord file extension (*.doc or *.docx). File names have to be as follows:
First author’s full name_peper
For example: PetrovIN_ peper
Mandatory report (article) elements :
- Author’s full name
- Title of the report (article)
- Annotation: no less than 1000 and no more than 1500 characters with spaces.
- Key words: no less than 5 and no more than 15, separated with comma.
- Report (article) text: it’s highly recommended to highlight the goal, object and research method, results, discussion and conclusions. Formulas, tables, figures and diagrams should be placed in the text and must be issued according to “ГОСТ 2.105-95”. Images also must be attached to mail as a separate files (and named after text serial number) with resolution no less than 300 dpi.
References to the used literature in the text – sample should be provided (example: Ivanov, 2015; Stafford, 2014). List of references must be placed after article text in alphabet order.
- Top and bottom margins – 2 cm, right margin – 1,5 cm, left margin – 3 cm, page width alignment.
- Font Times New Roman, type size 12. Paragraph 1,25. Line spacing – 1,5.
- Article size – no more than 5 pages. Report (with full-time participation) should be in the form of MsPowerPoint presentation (*.ppt, *.pptx file extensions).
Attention! The same author may submit for publication no more than two reports. Organizing committee reserves the right to refuse to publish materials with non-meeting topics, not containing original research results or not meeting design requirements.